If you drive by car to the Alpenhof, please make sure that you are well prepared for snow and ice. Our hotel is easy to find:
- Those arriving from the Arlbergpass will see the Hotel Alpenhof right at the entry of the village of St. Anton – after the second turn on the left side. The hotel’s parking lot is situated across the street.
- If coming from the Arlberg-expressway S16 from Innsbruck or through the “Arlberg Strassentunnel” (road tunnel), head towards St. Anton until you reach the roundabout. From there, the road slopes gently upward towards the Arlbergpass. You will find the Hotel Alpenhof after approximately 900 m on your right.
Our guests may park their vehicle free of charge in our parking lot.
From Austria (Vienna):
Freeway A1 via Salzburg – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg.
From Germany (Munich):
Freeway A95 – Fernpass – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg.
Freeway A8 – Kufstein-Innsbruck – Landeck – St. Anton am Arlberg
From Germany (Stuttgart):
Lindau – Bregenz – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlbergpass or Arlbergtunnel – to St. Anton am Arlberg.
Via Zürich – St. Gallen or Sargans, Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlbergpass or Arlbergtunnel to St. Anton am Arlberg.
Notice: A toll sticker (Vignette) is required for all freeways and motorways in Austria includes the S16.
Most international trains stop in St. Anton am Arlberg. Hotel Alpenhof is approximately 900 m from the train station.
- Airport Innsbruck: approx. 100 km; continuation of the journey by train or taxi
- Zürich: approx. 190 km; continuation of the journey by “Arlberg-Express”-shuttle, train or taxi
- Munich: 230 km; continuation of the journey by train or airport shuttle
- Airport Bodensee-Friedrichshafen: approx. 120 km; the continuation of the journey by train is rather difficult. Upon request we can organize a transfer.